Prime Times Articles
Prime Times is an insert to the Gaylord Herald Times that appears on the first or second Wednesday of every month. It is targeted toward older adults but can be enjoyed by everyone! The Otsego County Commission on Aging includes a feature article within each insert which highlights activities, programs or services offered by the agency. The feature articles for each month can be accessed by clicking on the links listed below.
Prime Times OCCOA Feature Articles
- Add OCCOA's Otsego Haus Adult Day Facility To Your Caregiving Options!
- 2016 April Prime Times Article What's the Buzz? BeBloomin Makes Magical Moments Possible!
- 2014 June Prime Times Article OCCOA Changing Along with our Older Adults
- 2015 March Prime Times Article What's the Buzz? BeBloomin Pilot Program Trainigs Move Ahead!
- 2018 February Prime Times Article The OCCOA Advocacy Department - Their Teamwork Helps You to "Get it Right"!
- 2014 August Prime Times Article Election Day - Right? Responsibility? Entitlement? Privilege?
- 2016 November Prime Times Article Your Starting Point for Services is Pamela Carlson, RN
- 2015 August Prime Times Article What's the Buzz? BeBloomin Pilot Program is Buzzin' Along in the Touch Screen Phase!
- 2014 May Prime Times Article - It's Fifty Years Later and Dylan was Right!
- 2015 April Prime Times Article "Celebrate Service" with the OCCOA during National Volunteer Month!
- 2017 August Prime Times Article OCCOA Announces Healthy Aging Activities Coordinator!
- 2014 July Prime Times Article OCCOA empowers independent living!
- 2016 September Prime Times Article New Team Carries on a Legacy of Helping and Caring!
- 2015 May Prime Times Article What's the Buzz? - Fourteen Community Partners Announced!
- 2015 February Prime Times Article What's the Buzz? Otsego County is the site for an exciting new pilot program!
- 2017 April Prime Times Article Volunteering from the Heart!
“The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think,
but to give you questions to think upon.”
~ Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings